VOO, the B2B private jet marketplace that delivers bookings, has become an official member of the Air Charter Association. By meeting all the necessary requirements, VOO has become part of a worldwide network of members accredited as experienced and trustworthy professionals. Membership is effective immediately, which allows VOO to participate in the annual ACA Spring Lunch on April 20 at the Guildhall in London.
The Air Charter Association, founded in 1949, is the leading worldwide trade association for companies and individuals engaged in aircraft charter. This association is a premier source of industry information, provides expert guidance, support, training and organizes unrivaled networking events. The ACA membership reaches around the globe, with more than 70% being brokers and operators. Customers recognize the value and security of booking and managing their air charter through ACA accredited members such as VOO.
Each year the ACA hosts a number of events that bring its members together highlighting networking as the core of the aviation industry. Reflecting the significance of communication to aviation, becoming a member of the Air Charter Association was essential to VOO. As a recent ACA member, VOO will attend the annual Air Charter Spring Lunch at a traditional Livery Hall in London. More than 450 delegates will attend this year’s Spring Lunch, one of the most popular networking events in the air charter industry. This event brings the industry professionals together to enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities with colleagues and build bridges between operators, brokers and industry suppliers.
CEO of VOO Flights Robert Plhak will be one of the attendees at the Spring Lunch and will introduce the VOO Marketplace to hundreds of charter business professionals. The ACA members will enjoy a networking reception followed by fine dining at the main hall and speeches from ACA Chairman and event sponsors.
“We are proud to become a member of the Air Charter Association and to join other accredited industry professionals. I’m glad we were able to meet all the membership requirements and I’m thankful for the Association’s support. The doors are now open for us to participate in the various industry events held by the ACA to continually interact and share experiences with industry associates. Right now, we are looking forward to the Spring Lunch and the unparalleled opportunity to connect with other industry colleagues in such a unique atmosphere.” – Robert Plhak, CEO at VOO flights.
VOO is the digital B2B marketplace where charter brokers and operators can search, book and pay all their private jet charters on just one platform that delivers bookings. This ultra-efficient software, developed and powered by AVINOC, provides charter brokers and private jet operators with the opportunity to close charter contracts within seconds.
Contact and press information
Ivanna is a professional journalist and communications specialist; she channels her creative energy and passion for words to shape outstanding cross-media stories for VOO and the industry’s vibrant media. Ivanna holds a master’s degree in journalism and a professional development certificate in science communication.
- VOO Returns to London for ACE23 to Further Raise the Visibility of the VOO Marketplace
- VOO Announces a New Integration with Skylegs to Facilitate Flight Scheduling
- VOO Announces a New Integration with Leon That Will Increase the Daily Operational Performance
- VOO comes to Geneva for EBACE23 and Co-sponsors an Exclusive Networking Event
- VOO joins the Air Charter Association and Attends the Spring Lunch in London
- VOO Announces a New Integration with FL3XX That Will Make the Charter Sales More Efficient
- VOO is Ready to Grab the Attention of Industry Professionals at AIROPS in Brussels
- VOO Joins the International Lineup of Exhibitors at MEBAA Show 2022 in Dubai
- VOO Introduces a New Reality for Business Aviation at NBAA in Orlando
- VOO Comes to London for ACE22 – Business Air Charter Networking Expo