VOO will participate in the dedicated Air Charter Association conference and exhibition ACE22, introducing its new product – the world’s first B2B digital marketplace to search, book, pay and manage private jet charter flights. This year’s event, which will take place on Tuesday, September 13 at Biggin Hill Airport in London, expands to include a larger program of exhibitions and conferences covering all aspects of air charter operations in a single eventful day.
The annual expo, with the charter industry in the spotlight, will be held in London for the sixth time and will be organized and hosted by the Air Charter Association in partnership with the airport and Business Air News magazine. Last year’s show attracted a record number of participants and exhibitors for this event – over 1,100 – and the coming event is designed to feature major industry representatives and their latest products, services and innovations as well as static aircraft showcase and an extensive conference program.
ACE22 will be action-packed throughout an entire day of workshops and seminars on key topics relevant to business aviation. All the workshops will be broadcast live to an international audience. Among the highlights of this year’s event are sustainable aviation fuels: seminars on this topic will cover alternative fuels – SAF, hydrogen and electricity; and carbon offsets – a guide to solutions and emissions offsets will be presented along with such topics as eVTOL operations in the charter market.
VOO will showcase its unique market solution to the ACE audience for the first time and will be represented by Robert Plhak, CEO of VOO Flights and Stephan Grandy, Sales Representative. The VOOcrew will be available at booth 114 at Biggin Hill Airport during the entire show to introduce the benefits of VOO such as increased efficiency, elevated productivity and maximized utilization, answer questions and register new customers.
“After such a crazy and busy summer season, charter brokers and aircraft operators are exhausted. The Air Charter Expo is the only industry event dedicated to charter. So it’s the right place and the right time to present VOO to the industry. We look forward to meeting brokers and operators again at ACE22 at Biggin Hill and helping them handle another peak season that is sure to come.” – Robert Plhak, CEO at VOO flights.
VOO is the world’s first digital B2B marketplace to search, book, pay and manage private jet charter flights. This ultra-efficient software, developed by AVINOC, provides charter brokers and private jet operators with the opportunity to close charter contracts within second.
VOO offers a revolutionary all-in-one platform, the perfect solution with less time investment, at lower cost and higher profit margins, as well as transparency in all aspects of the entire charter process and safe financial transactions.
Contact and press information
Ivanna is a professional journalist and communications specialist; she channels her creative energy and passion for words to shape outstanding cross-media stories for VOO and the industry’s vibrant media. Ivanna holds a master’s degree in journalism and a professional development certificate in science communication.
- Ready to Network, Ready to Innovate: VOO Joins Forces at AIR OPS 24
- VOO’s Expanding Visibility Leads to a Nomination for Tech Innovation of the Year
- VOO Returns to London for ACE23 to Further Raise the Visibility of the VOO Marketplace
- VOO Announces a New Integration with Skylegs to Facilitate Flight Scheduling
- VOO Announces a New Integration with Leon That Will Increase the Daily Operational Performance
- VOO comes to Geneva for EBACE 23 and Co-sponsors an Exclusive Networking Event
- VOO joins the Air Charter Association and Attends the Spring Lunch in London
- VOO Announces a New Integration with FL3XX That Will Make the Charter Sales More Efficient
- VOO is Ready to Grab the Attention of Industry Professionals at AIROPS in Brussels
- VOO Joins the International Lineup of Exhibitors at MEBAA Show 2022 in Dubai