This integration covers essential flight scheduling functionalities, thereby enabling more efficient charter sales and providing traceability, real-time availability, convenience and seamless operations leading to bookings.
By synchronizing the schedule with VOO, users will be able to search, book and pay for all their charters based on accurate and real-time information. All processes in the flight planning and execution phases will now be automated, eliminating the need for two separate systems working simultaneously on the same tasks.
Ivanna is a professional journalist and communications specialist; she channels her creative energy and passion for words to shape outstanding cross-media stories for VOO and the industry’s vibrant media. Ivanna holds a master’s degree in journalism and a professional development certificate in science communication.
- VOO Soars High at Corporate Jet Investor London 2024
- VOO Returns to Brussels for the AIR OPS 2024
- VOO Joins the Industry Experts at Corporate Jet Investor London 2024
- VOO Hosted Two Distinct Categories at The Aviator Awards
- VOO is Nominated for Tech Innovation of the Year
- VOO Participated in the High-Profile Networking Event by the ACA
- VOO Attends the Air Charter Excellence Awards 2023
- VOO Maximized the Innovative Nature of the Dubai Airshow 2023
- VOO Attends Dubai Airshow to Meet Airspace Professionals
- MACE 23 in Malta Highlighted a Successful Networking Week